The secret to a healthy lifestyle and longevity
Studies show that exercise prolongs life and inhibits or prevents more than 30 diseases and health conditions. And what about the lazy ones among us? You should read this article
"Take care of your body, this is the only place you will have to live" is a phrase said by Jim Ron, a famous business philosopher. One of the most effective ways to maintain the body, and even upgrade its capabilities, is regular exercise. Exercise strengthens the brain and helps in dealing with a large number of mental disorders,
Exercise is a complex biological process that involves the interaction of complex systems, and many researchers are still trying to understand exactly all the processes that happen during, and after exercise. However, we do know a lot of things: Exercise is a good thing, and there are over 100,000 studies that have found a link between exercise and health. We know today that exercise is linked to a longer life and inhibits or prevents over 30 diseases and health conditions.
Activity times can be performed to maintain healthy longevity.
To stay healthy, it is recommended to exercise for at least half an hour to an hour, every day, or most days of the week. There is a direct relationship between the duration of the activity and its intensity - the higher the level of activity, it can be performed less frequently, and the lighter the activity, the more often it must be performed. The cumulative duration of time is also important, that is, even a 10-minute activity, several times a day, is significant. These activities can be gardening, climbing stairs, walking to the workplace from a remote parking lot, and so on. The recommended activity time at the intermediate level is at least 30 minutes of continuous activity, 5 times or more per week. When it comes to a high level of activity, the activity will last for at least an hour, 3 times a week. Children and teenagers are advised to engage in moderate to high activity, for at least an hour, 5 times a week.
Activities at home
For example, exercise for 15-20 minutes a day, and later increase to 40-50 minutes. You can use online demo videos or mobile phone apps. Another activity at home is riding a stationary or moving track, resistance straps, and a host of other home fitness equipment available on the market. These activities can be done comfortably, in air conditioning and in front of the TV, provided that the intensity of the activity is controlled and that it lasts at least 30-60 minutes.
The activity in the office can include gymnastic exercises at the table, including push-ups, sit-ups, and other exercises, and it is also possible to use fitness equipment such as resistance straps, push-ups, and more, with the help of rubber bands, for example, which exercises muscles without sweating. You can also take breaks for a 10-minute walk down the street, and use the stairs, of course.
Today it is clear from many follow-up studies that strength training contributes a lot to maintaining weight and lower fat levels preventing injuries, strengthening the skeleton, preventing calcium leakage, sculpting, and helping reduce the amount of fat in the body, and can even help improve the aerobic system.
- It is important to start slowly and build up the frequency and length of your training gradually. Starting too fast and too strong will lead to injuries and interruption of the gymnastics sequence.
- It is recommended to set short- and long-term goals while establishing them in behavior patterns.
- It is advisable to keep track, for example in the diary, of what activity was done and for how long.
- It is advisable to exercise in the morning. Studies show that those who exercise early are more likely to persevere. This is an activity after the night's rest, before the daily activity, and the cumulative fatigue.
- It is advisable to plan the training time in advance and try to stick to the original plan.
- And the most important tip - a warm-up before a workout It is very important to perform warm-up exercises before physical training. The role of warm-up is to prepare the body, and especially the muscles and joints, for strenuous exercise, so that the risk of physical injury is reduced.
Adopt a lifestyle that may reduce the risk of developing diseases:
- Avoid smoking.
- Maintain normal body weight.
- Maintain a healthy diet - Eat plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits in a variety of colors, and eat foods rich in dietary fiber.
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Limit multiple meetings at work and at home.
Exercise improves the quality of life and is suitable for every person and every age. It is enough to perform a moderate activity, start an activity you like, and persevere and progress slowly and moderately.
And for this purpose, we have set up a website achievefitnessnow.com for fitness equipment and other equipment for the perfect home or outdoor training, enter now and see the wonderful work we have done and with the need for improvement, we would love to hear.